Friday, January 4, 2013

Well, Hello there!

Well, where do you start with a blog like this? I guess introducing myself, and telling you what the whole point of this is.



This is my husband Caleb & myself. You can call me Bre. We want to travel oh so bad! Like, way way bad. Like..it's almost crazy. Or normal for most people in their mid 20's. This blog is planned to document what we go through to plan our trip. Oh, you want to know what this trip is?

Backpacking through Western Europe.

I've seen the movies, I get some of your "pssshh". First off, I understand this is the typical trip most people make when they adventure out of America. It's like the whole "find thy self", becoming a free spirit, and living with the minimum kind of feel good travel. Really, we just wanna visit Europe on the cheaper side. The other half is because you may have taken the movie Hostel to heart. 

This blog will highlights some of the research and resources I've used/discovered planning this trip. Hopefully I'll be able to send some tips your way. And hopefully, it will actually document the trip itself. 

And you ask why I called it Buffalos Roam? Early on in our relationship Buffalo & Buffalo Gal were some pet names we gave each other. They are actually even engraved in our wedding bands!

I hope that gives you a general jist of what's going on here. And I hope you join me in the fun of planning!



No comments:

Post a Comment