Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Destination: Italy - Cinque Terre




This was one of the first place that I fell in love with when I was researching places to go visit in Europe. when I came across a picture on Pinterest I knew I had to see the pastel buildings along the cliffs for myself. This area's name stand for by "the five lands" and is located on the northwest Italy.



  • There really isn't a way to drive into this area and is all blocked off from traffic. The best way to get in is it take a train or walk. There are trains from La Spezia or Genova. You can travel to the different cities by walking or local trains. 
  • For Accommodations I found some nice options on WikiTravel. Of course I also love airbnb as an option as well! It looks like you can find a room for about 50 - 100. 



Our main plan is to just relax over here & enjoy the beaches. Plus, really stoked on some food. Even though it's mostly fish, I think I will be able to find something scrumptious to eat (like a vegetable pie!) We will definitely have to squeeze in some hikes in there as well. Originally I thought maybe 3 day to check it out, but more I read, the more I want to extend my time there! There's a chance we may have to extend it to 4-5 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment